Skip to main content

Raksha Bandhan Messages | Rakhi Messages For Brother | Rakhi Wishes To Brother And Sister



Rakshabandan, the festival to commemorate the love of brothers and sisters, will be celebrated on August 26, 2018. On this festival, sisters tie a thread on the wrist of their brothers wishing for their good health and prosperity and in return for that brother's promise to protect their sisters in every situation. Gifts and sweets are also exchanged to celebrate the occasion. Rakshabandhan is a festival which strengthens the bond between brothers and sisters and makes them realise the importance of each other in their lives.


If you are unable to tie the thread on the wrist of your loved ones do not feel low. You can always send them your wishes and messages and share your love. We have a collection of amazing wishes, quotes and messages which you can share on facebook, twitter and whatsapp to wish your brothers and sisters on Rakshabandhan.


Rakhi Messages To Brother

 It's lovely ...that we got to grow up together...like two peas in a pod... Happy Rakshabandhan to my sweet as sugar brother.

 Dear Bhaiya you are being badly missed. Love you to the moon and back..
Happy Rakhi.

Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector..
Happy Rakshabandhan.

I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Sending you lots of love and blessings.
Happy Rakshabandhan!!

You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Love you, dear brother.
Happy Rakshabandhan

 Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world.
Happy Rakshabandhan!

There is something special about being a sister to brothers and seeing them soar in all aspects of life ...
Happy Rakshabandhan

 This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year. 

 Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world.
Happy Raksha Badhan. 

 Roli hui
Rakhi hui
Aur hui mithayi
Ab to mera uphaar de do
Mere pyaare bhai!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!


Rakhi Messages To Sister

I love how much you love me... Received your Rakhees sissy' ...thanks

I will make sure that whatever path you travel, it should be free of obstacles and peril. I will always be your protector little sis. Happy Rakhi!

 Dear sister, you are the most special woman in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Dear sister, thanks for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and helped me in times of need. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

 I really wish that I could be with you on this Raksha Bandhan. I am really missing you. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!

This Raksha Bandhan, I assure you that I will always be there by your side. Happy Rakhi, dear sister.

 Dear sister, thanks for understanding me and for bestowing your love and care on me. Happy Raksha Bandhan. .
 
On this Raksha Bandhan I remember the lovely moments that we spent together,
the high and lows that we face together and the little quarrels we had.
Dear sister, you have made each day of my life meaningful.


Dear sister, I remember how we used to fight over small issues as children.
But today I realize how much fun it used to be.
On this Rakhi I wish you all the best in life.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.

Aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar
Chhayi khushiyon ki bahaar
Ek resham ki dori se bandha
Bahan ne bhai ki kalaayi pe pyaar
Happy Raksha Bandhan!


Chandan ki dori
Phoolon ka haar
Aaya Saawan ka mahina
Aur Rakhi ka tyohar
Jismen hai jhalakta
Bhai-Bahan ka pyaar
Raksha Bandhan Mubarak ho Didi!

 Rakhi ke is pavitra dhaage me hai bandhaa
Dher saara sneh, dher saara pyaar
Aur aseem laad-dulaar
Rakhi par doon yahi asheesh
Sadaa khila rahe tumhara sansaar!
Raksha Bandhan ke tyohaar ki dher saari badhayi!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Hindi Jokes - Jokes In Hindi

पप्पू ट्रेन से अपने ‘गांव जा रहा था टी टी: टिकट दिखाओ… पप्पू: ग़रीब है साहब!!! चटनी बासी रोटी खाते है! टी टी: टिकट दिखाओ ? पप्पू: ग़रीब आदमी हैं साहब साग दाल रोटी खाते हैं! टी टी गुस्से में- तो हम क्या गोबर खाते हैं!? पप्पू: बड़े आदमी हो साहब खाते होगे…..!! सरदार की माँ की तबीयत खराब हुई Hospital ले गये Dr ने कहा 2 Test होंगे सरदार जोर-जोर से रोने लगा हे भगवान अब क्या होगा!! मेरी माँ तो अनपढ़ है 😜 एक नर्स बाहर आई और बोली : माँ बच्चा दोनों ठीक है, और नर्स ने बच्चा बच्चे के पिता को दिया। बच्चे के बाप ने अपनी बहन को दिया। बहन ने अपने पति को दिया। उसने नानी को दिया। नानी ने नाना को दिया। नाना ने बच्चे के चाचा को दिया। चाचा ने चाची को दिया। चाची ने बच्चे के दादी को दिया और दादी ने दादा को दिया। . . बच्चे ने घबराकर पूछा : दादाजी…. ये आप लोग क्या कर रहे हो….???? दादाजी बोले : बेटा ये सब Whatsapp रोग से ग्रसित है, तू Market में नया है ना इसलिये तुझे “Forward” कर रहे हैं।! एक औरत ने पंडित जी से घर की खुशहाली का उपाय पूंछा … पंडित जी .. बेटी पह

Cool HD 4K PC Wallpapers - HD Wallpapers

This Page May Take Too Much Time To Load .. But Keep Patience ... Its Almost Done... HD Wallpapers For Your Pc  Long Press Or Right Click To Save .. Cool Spaceman Wallpaper Cool Emoji Wallpaper Burning Emoji Wallpaper Cool Skull Wallpaper Cool Abstract Wallpaper Cool Car Wallpaper Cool Funny Wallpaper Cool Funny Wallpaper Cool Pokemon Wallpaper Cool Tattoo Wallpaper Cool traditional Skull wallpaper Cool Alian Ware Skull Walpaper Cool And Funky Cat Wallpaper I Hope You Like These Wallpapers , More Coming In Future , Stay Tuned

Cute Instagram Bios - Cute Bio For Instagram

A good place to start is with a cute Instagram bio because the internet can sometimes be a horrible place full of negativity. Why don’t you take this opportunity to spread a little brightness where it is needed most? These cute bios for Instagram are also a perfect way to show your love for that special someone. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not. I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like damn they’re still together? Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under heaven. All the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it when I get to spend forever